Winstone Aggregates produces a range concrete
and asphalt aggregates.
- Excellent shape and strength characteristics
- Consistently clean
- Customer tailored mixes
Specified Asphalt Applications
Winstone Aggregates produces a range of coarse and fine aggregates that meet specification for use in asphalt manufacture.
Specified Concrete Applications
From uniformly graded coarse aggregates through to a variety of manufactured, alluvial and marine sands, all products are produced to meet national concrete aggregate specifications. When required, concrete aggregates can be tailor-made for customers.
- For concrete requiring good strength and stiffness
- When low drying shrinkage is necessary
- For decorative and exposed aggregate applications
- For lightweight, structural applications
- Conforms to New Zealand concrete aggregate standards NZS3121 and NZS3104
Clean, crushed, pre-graded and blended with sand for use in non-specified concreting projects:
- Driveways, paths and landscaping
- General purpose, low strength applications
For Green Star rated applications, Winstone Aggregates can produce recycled aggregates for concrete manufacture.
- Conform to New Zealand Transport Agency best practice guidelines